Senior SMT Operator
We’re hiring a Senior SMT Operator for our Southwest Central Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Senior SMT Operator
- Location: Southwest Central Houston area
- Pay: $25 per hour
- Hours: Flexible between 6-6
- Duration: Temp-to-Hire or Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: Southwest Central Houston area company seeks a Senior SMT Operator for an immediate need. The Senior SMT Operator’s basic function is to operate and maintain the company’s SMT production line in accordance with managements’ direction, and ISO-9001 requirements. Minimum 3 years of experience in the usage of a certified ISO-9000 quality program. Experience in analyzing reflow results for process improvement. Must be able to multitask and manage multiple priorities and projects in a manner that results in timely and quality competition.
- Requirements: Associates of Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is preferred. A minimum of 5 years as an SMT Operator is required. Minimum 5 years of SMT Reflow Oven process development. Experience with Off-Line programming packages and techniques. Minimum 3 years as an SMT Pick and Place operator, loading and unloading feeders. Experience using AMS Software preferred. Experience with Centroid files, Gerber File construction and data formats. Experience with one or more of the following software packages: Circuit-Cam, Aegis-Cam, Uni-Cam. Experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, WORD, PowerPoint).
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. #SWCJOBS
Pay: $24.50 to $25/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SWC-SSO