Carlton Staffing has partnered with a multi-million dollar compression molding company in their search for a Sales Supervisor. The Sales Supervisor will provide leadership, project management and supervision of the Inside Sales team. The Sales Supervisor’s primary mission is to exceed revenue targets and assist executive management in making decisions about the company's business.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity paying $55,000 - $60,000 annually working on the Northwest side of Houston, TX.
A day in the life of the Sales Supervisor
· Assist in preparing sales budget and revenue forecasts
· Determine price schedules and discount rates
· Identify prospective customers and see that leads are pursued
· Develop and implement initiatives, strategies and programs to capture new sales
· Provide support for sales associates as they generate opportunities and close orders
· Meet with customers to discuss their individual needs
· Compile regular and ad hoc reporting of inside and field sales success
· Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration or related technical field
· Four years Sales Manufacturing experience
· Two years supervisory experience, preferred
· ERP experience required, Syteline experience a plus.
· Travel - This position requires up to 10% travel, including international
Experienced, motivated, and dedicated Sales Supervisors who fit the bill can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!