Company near the Galleria Area is in need of an immediate Receptionist to work in a fast-paced environment greeting visitors and answering phones.
Day-to-day duties of a Receptionist:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Must be able to work up to 6 phone lines.
- Create purchase orders and reviewing and file invoices appropriately
- 2 years of work experience in a Receptionist role, required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Outlook)
This position is a temp-to-hire opportunity working Monday-Friday with a rotating shift every other Saturday.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Carlton Employees benefit from working for the BEST staffing agency in town! We offer our hard-working employees:
- $200 vacation bonus check after 1,200 hours of completed work
- After 2,000 hours of completed work, eligible for 6 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K program
- ACA Compliant health insurance
- Employee of the Month awards, based on performance and feedback
- $2 per day parking/toll reimbursement
Discover Rewarding Opportunities!
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 39 years of experience! Our employees enjoy numerous benefits, some of which include, holiday and vacation pay, health insurance and optional 401k. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com