Company near the 610 and San Felipe Area is in need of an immediate temporary Receptionist to fill in for about 1-2 months serving visitors and answering phones.
Day-to-day duties of a Receptionist:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Must be able to use switch board of 6 phone lines.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook., and issuing visitor badges.
- 5 years of work experience in a Receptionist role
- Must have experience utilizing Microsoft Outlook
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Carlton Employees benefit from working for the BEST staffing agency in town! We offer our hard-working employees:
- $200 vacation bonus check after 1,200 hours of completed work
- After 2,000 hours of completed work, eligible for 6 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K program
- ACA Compliant health insurance
- Employee of the Month awards, based on performance and feedback
$2 per day parking/toll reimbursement
Discover Rewarding Opportunities!
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 39 years of experience! Our employees enjoy numerous benefits, some of which include, holiday and vacation pay, health insurance and optional 401k. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com