Our client, a well-known NW Houston compression molding company is growing! They are looking for an experienced Quality Technician to join their team.
The role of Quality Technician may require you to:
- Be responsible for the incoming, in-process and final inspection process
- Perform visual, dimensional, and physical property inspection and testing
- Participate on continuous improvements teams
- Identify quality principles related to products and processes (monitoring, measuring, continuous improvement)
- Complete Non-Conformance Reports and related documents
- Follow Quality Management System (QMS)
- Maintain calibration system throughout the organization.
If you have at least 2 years of experience as a Quality Technician in a manufacturing environment and have the ability to lift up to 50lbs, don't delay - send your resume today!
Note: This position will require that you are able to rotate between first and second shifts on a monthly basis.