Houston area company is looking for a Property/Asset Manager for an immediate direct hire opportunity to execute all property maintenance and support activities.
You may be a candidate for this role if:
- You have a high attention to detail and highly organized.
- You are a self-starter and love to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills.
What you will do:
- Regular site visits to developed properties to ensure properties are clean and presentable and that all utilities are functional.
- Schedule maintenance contractors when needed.
- Oversee and manage security efforts at completed properties.
- Review security reports and report security problems or issues immediately.
- Complete property condition reports, review access logs, and monitor maintenance schedules.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in property or asset management
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and able to move in a fast-paced work environment
- Brownie points if you have experience in construction, and/or routine repair service to developed properties
- EXTRA brownie points if you have worked with single-family or multi-family development properties
Discover Rewarding Opportunities!
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm with 35+ years of experience uniting job seekers with today's leading employers. Our employees enjoy numerous benefits, some of which include holiday and vacation pay, health insurance and optional 401k. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today. www.carltonstaffing.com