We’re hiring a Production Manager for our Southeast Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Production Manager
- Location: Southeast Houston area
- Pay: Up to $135-155K + production bonus eligibility
- Hours: 8-5, but need to be on call for any production issues
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: Southeast Houston area company seeks a Production Manager for an immediate position. This position reports to the Plant Manager. Production department works 24x7 in 12 hour shifts. There are 4 shifts. This is an 8-5 position but may get calls from the plant personnel for production related issues. There are about 80 full time employees and 30 contract employees. Production department has about 34 employees who report to the Production Manager. Production Manager has to generate production plan in coordination with sales and logistics departments, schedule shifts, ensure availability of various chemicals and packaging materials, minimize waste, scrap, and raw materials. Also has to coordinate with Maintenance, EHS, Technical, and QC departments for efficient operation of the production unit. Responsible for establishing packaging standards for finished products. Develop/implement procedures and work instructions for the efficient management of the manufacturing facility.
- Requirements: Candidate needs to have a Chemical Engineering degree and 10+ years of experience in a petrochemical plant. 5+ years of experience in a rubber manufacturing plant is preferred. Previous production experience is a plus. Person does not need be a current Production Manager; a Production Engineer who wants to move up to the Production Manager’s position will be considered.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. #SEJobs
Pay: $135,000 to $155,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SE-PM