JOIN A WINNING TEAM TODAY WITH CARLTECH!
CLIENT IN BEAUMONT IS SEEKING A PROCESS ENGINEERING MANAGER!
* Anticipate and develop strategies and project to improve plant reliability and performance based on industry trends and improved technology.
* Review and advise on all modifications that impact the safety and technical integrity of plant and equipment.
* Oversee and implement the integrity of Process Safety Management (PSM) elements such as Management of Change (MOC) and Process Hazard Analysis(PHA).
* Analyze data on plant performance and make appropriate recommendations for changes in procedures, or plant and equipment modifications to improve efficiency, reliability, reduce safety hazard and lower production costs.
* Contribute to the general management and operation of the Plant.
* Prepare, review, and issue reports on the performance and activities of the Process Engineering Department.
* Guide and Mentor Process Engineers.
* Implement strategies for the monitoring of key Plant data to ensure plant operation is within its defined limits and specifications.
* Administer the efficient execution Routine and Non-Routine activities of the Process Department to fully support needs of the Plant.
* Lead discussions in Plant debottlenecking and resolution of Plant performance issues.
* Represent Natgasoline on technical items that involve third parties such as consultants and clients.
* Present a professional image at all times to clients and vendors and maintain a positive reputation of the company.
* Follow all relevant company policies and procedures.
* Perform other tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND/OR TRAINING
* Bachelor’s degree in chemical or Process Engineering required.
* Minimum fifteen (15) years’ experience in a process plant environment, five (5) of which must be a supervisory position required.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO JOBS@CARLTECHUSA.COM