Our client located in the North Fort Worth is looking to add to their team an exceptional Plasma Machine Operator to provide service to their customers.
This will be a temp-to-hire with a pay range $16-18/hour. One shift available for now:
What will make you a successful Plasma Machine Operator?
- At least 3 years of related machine operating experience required
- Requires a thorough understanding of shop practices and procedures.
- Basic understanding of producing & inspecting precision components.
- Able to read and interpret average to complex blueprints, drawings, diagrams, tolerance information, route sheets, factory work orders, safety guidelines, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Responsible for inspecting own parts as well as those of others using tools such as tape measures, scales, calipers and possibly various computerized measuring devices
- Must be able to read and complete production orders, QA and manufacturing documentation a
The Plasma Machine Operator will also be performing other required task such as:Performing secondary operations, such as cleaning and debarring, to manufactured parts as requiredOperating overhead hoists and forklifts to move material and necessary equipment to perform machine operations. Recording machinery operation variances from normal settings and results. Completes basic preventive maintenance on machinery and equipment.
Carlton Employees benefit from working for the BEST staffing agency in town! We offer our hard-working employees:
- $200 vacation bonus check after 1,200 hours of completed work
- After 2,000 hours of completed work, eligible for 6 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K program
- ACA Compliant health insurance
- Employee of the Month awards, based on performance and feedback
- $2 per day parking/toll reimbursement