Southwest Houston manufacturing company is seeking an experienced Paint Prepper to join their growing team! In this position you will be assisting in providing a high quality protective coating to metal fabricated parts.
Shift: Monday - Thursday 6:30am - 3:00pm (overtime as needed)
To qualify for this Paint Assistant role you will possess the following:
- Ability to prepare stainless material, utilize hand tools and power sanding methods.
- 1+ years’ experience with body work in a non-air-conditioned environment.
- Knowledge of basic principles, practices and procedures related to prepping.
** REQUIRED: Must own the following tools:
- 11 piece combination wrench set 3/8" - 1"
- 3/8" drive impact socket set (deep) with ratchet, 3" extension, 6" extension, 3/8" - 7/8" sockets
- ½" drive socket set (deep) with ratchet, 3" extension, 6" extension, 7/16" - 1 1/4" sockets
- Hex key set - L shaped (non-folding)
- Lot miscellaneous screwdrivers
- Pair diagonal cutters
- Pair channel locks
- Pair vice grips
- Set cold chisel - center punch - pin punch
- Heel Bar (line-up)
- 12 oz Ball Peen Hammer
- Measuring tape, ", 12 feet
Carlton Employees benefit from working for the BEST staffing agency in town! We offer our hard-working employees:
- $200 vacation bonus check after 1,200 hours of completed work
- After 2,000 hours of completed work, eligible for 6 paid holidays : New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K program
- ACA Compliant health insurance
- Employee of the Month awards, based on performance and feedback
- $2 per day parking/ toll reimbursement