Irving Office Manager * This Could Be You!!!
This is a fast pace environment and very rewarding opportunity for a passionate leader
You will oversee the daily operations of the practices and ensure achievement of operational goals, and manage both employee and patient relations.
- Microsoft office
What are my duties?
- Managing all day-to-day operations of the office including employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals
- Handling all patient services issues
- Increasing patient growth by supporting sales, marketing, and promotional programs
- Building office moral thru promoting a friendly, team environment
- Maintaining daily upkeep to ensure a professional office appearance and compliance with state and federal regulations including OSHA
- Ensuring successfully execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies and procedures
- Keeping all staff informed of relevant business matters
- Achieving revenue goals by effectively managing patient scheduling, and staff productivity
- Managing accounts receivable, accounts payable, and patient collections in conjunction with external billing company
- Managing front and back employee relations
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years of managerial experience in a medical office
- 3- 5 years of experience successfully leading and managing a team of people
- Knowledgeable of medical insurance plans and medical terminology
- Track record for providing excellent customer service
- Must possess excellent leadership skills and must have a driven, over-achiever attitude
- Ability to successfully and efficiently work in fast-paced, high-volume environments while maintaining a high level of organization
Compensation determined by experience