Mass Tort Data Analyst
We’re hiring a Mass Tort Data Analyst for our Southwest Central Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Mass Tort Data Analyst
- Location: Southwest Central Houston area
- Pay: Up to $54K annually
- Hours: M-F, 9am to 5:30pm
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: Southwest Central Houston area company seeks a Mass Tort Data Analyst for an immediate need. The Mass Tort Data Analyst job duties consist of the following: Responsible for tracking and reporting data and analyzing mass tort settlement trends. Perform case audits from case database system related to docket information, claimant details and compliance with legal documents. Train and manage docket support team in facilitating docket case development and serve as point of contact for partners and law firms. Prepares, plans, schedules, and budgets for case specific support to ensure maximization of settlement values and processes. Develops healthy working relationships with company approved vendors and communicates data specifications and requirements effectively. Develop a process in Excel to manage, maintain and report financial data for settlement allocations to include additional appeal allocations as awarded.
- Requirements: Post-secondary education, degree or Project Management Certificate preferred. Minimum two years previous experience as a Mass Tort Data Analyst with thorough knowledge of state, federal and local rules of procedure. Ability to work in a fast-paced litigation environment. Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite; basic knowledge of CRM software. Willingness to be hands-on, very client service oriented. Must have advanced skills with data sorting, pivot tables, charts, cell formatting in Microsoft Excel.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. #SWCJobs
Pay: $53,000 to $54,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SWC-MTDA