A Southwest area manufacturing company is adding to their growing team! There is a great opportunity available for an Inventory Control Manager/Buyer.
Position is starting as contract but there may be opportunity to be hired on based on performance.
- Manage inventory stock
- Coordinate orders with suppliers & monitor process from placement to delivery
- Manage material transfers between branches
- Maintain/update materials system
- Forecast for needed inventory
- Manage issues with shipping and suppliers
- Work as backup for other Supply Chain team members as needed
- 8+ years experience in a materials Buyer/Planner role
- 5+ years of forecasting experience
- MRP system experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply today!!
Carlton employees benefit from working for the BEST staffing agency in town! We offer our hard-working employees:
- $200 vacation bonus check after 1,200 hours of completed work
- After 2,000 hours of completed work, eligible for 6 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K program
- ACA Compliant health insurance
- Employee of the Month awards, based on performance and feedback
- $2 per day parking/ toll reimbursement
Make the Carlton Connection!
Join the hundreds of successful job seekers who have found their home at Carlton Staffing. Locally owned and operated for 39 years, Carlton Staffing offers job seekers a wide variety of career opportunities. Our employees enjoy benefits that include comprehensive health benefits, direct deposit of weekly paychecks, employee recognition programs and 401k. Take the next step.
Visit www.carltonstaffing.com today!