Human Resources Administrator
| Position: || Human Resources Administrator || Category: || Clerical Duties and Titles |
| City: || PASADENA || State : || TX |
| Branch Name: || Southeast Houston || Dress Code: || |
| Branch Phone: || (281) 464-8800 || Job ID: || 3447054 |
| Pay Information: || $15.00 - $18.00 || Order Type: || Clerical - Temp to Hire |
One of our clients in Southeast Houston is looking for a Human Resources Administrator on a temp to hire opportunity.
Role Qualifications: Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality in handling personal information and protected health information. Must be an excellent communicator (verbal and written) with a strong customer focused attitude. Must be well organized, detail-oriented and have time management skills along with exposure to office and manufacturing environments.
- Prepares weekly and semi-monthly payroll, enters employee changes and reconcile attendance records.
- Performs onboarding tasks for new hires, collects necessary documentation and maintains record keeping guidelines.
- Assists in coordination of obtaining temporary employees including scheduling interviews, new hire orientation, safety training and reconcile timesheets
- Coordinates pre-employment requirements including drug & alcohol testing, conducts reference checks, submits background screenings, prepares new hire orientation documents and schedules orientation.
- Maintain employee confidential files and properly discard any confidential documents in a timely manner.
- Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees.
- Performs customer service functions by fielding employee requests and questions. If needed, route the questions to the appropriate party.
- Assists with benefits enrollment and reconciliation of benefits statements.
- Verifies I-9 documentation and maintains books.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database as needed.
- Assists with various employee engagement activities including planning organizing weekly, monthly and annual company events.
- Assist with employee communications including updating bulletin boards (physical and electronic), company memos and distribution of companywide emails.
- Assist the safety committee in clerical functions.
- Adhere to all company policies and act as a role model to the organization.
- Other duties and projects as assigned including directly backing up HR Manager.
| We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. |
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Pay: $15 to $18/hour
Job Status: Contract/Temporary, Temp to Hire