Carlton Staffing’s Southwest branch is currently searching for an Executive Project Admin. This position is primarily responsible for supporting a Director and 3 team members with planning and project management.
To be successful in this position, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Preparing documents and reports
- Assist team with internal and external communications to status on projects
- Documentation of projects
- Monitor, analyze and report schedule of production activities
You will need to possess these skills and abilities:
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel
- Experienced in utilizing MS Projects
- 5+ years EA experience
- Impeccable communication skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply today!
- Carlton Employees benefit from working for the BEST staffing agency in town! We offer our hard-working employees:
- $200 vacation bonus check after 1,200 hours of completed work
- After 2,000 hours of completed work, eligible for 6 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K program
- ACA Compliant health insurance
- Employee of the Month awards, based on performance and feedback
- $2 per day parking/toll reimbursement
Discover Rewarding Opportunities!
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm with 39+ years of experience uniting job seekers with today's leading employers. Our employees enjoy numerous benefits, some of which include, holiday and vacation pay, health insurance and optional 401k. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today. www.carltonstaffing.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.