Customer Service Manager
Our client in Dallas a software company is looking for a DIRECT HIRE Customer Service Manager with prior Technical background and min. 5 years of Customer Service managing experience. The Customer Service Manager will work closely with the local sales team and offer assistance for any customer opportunities or issues as well as relay pertinent customer information. The CSM will also need to manage major stakeholders that include customer, sales, partners and the technical teams.
**Duties & Responsibilities** *
- Monitor customer renewal phase for each account and formulate/implement a plan to ensure a high retention rate.
- Regularly conduct business reviews with the assigned customer and local sales team to cover incident reports, health checks, product roadmaps, and other requirements as needed by the client.
- Manage the relationships with the customer, sales, partners, and technical teams.
- 20% travel may be necessary
- 5 years of experience in any of the following: customer relationship management, IT sales engineering, IT project management and Technical support.
- Demonstrated expertise in Account Management, Service Management and/or Consulting with an ability to interface with a broad and diverse set of clients.
- Experience with any of the following: Linux/Unix, Microsoft Windows Servers, AWS, VMware vSphere, IIS, MS Exchange and SQL Server is required
- A strong customer advocate who understands & articulate the needs of the account; and efficiently manage the client experience via onsite, online and telephone support
- Excellent command of the English language (both verbal & written communication)
- Bilngual and fluent in any other language is a plus
Our client offers an excellent benefits package and salary commensurate with experience, we’ll share the details with you. APPLY TODAY!
Application Instructions Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
|We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. |