CNC Lathe Operator
We’re hiring an CNC Lathe Operator for our Northwest Houston, TX client!
We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees who can interview immediately!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: CNC Lathe Operator
- Location: Northwest Houston, TX
- Pay: $18.00 - $35.00
- Hours: 1st Shift 6:00am - 4:30pm or 2nd shift 4:30pm - 4:00am
- Duration: Full time
- Will display the ability to set-up jaws and fixtures for repeat jobs. The operator will be
- Able to properly set work offsets and secure the material in the machine.
- Will be able to select and set-up the required tooling based on the part program and setup
- Set up job per the Rayson procedures and produce a first piece with little to no
- Will evaluate cutting conditions and optimize cutting tool feeds and speeds
- Produce at 90% of the routed rate
- Will meet quality expectations of no more than one at fault NCR per month
- Experience with either of the following machines: ST20, ST30, or Puma,
- Comfortable running HL002 and 003 simultaneously
- The operator will be able to read basic g-codes programs and understand what each line
of code will execute.
- Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions given in English
- Two years or more in manufacturing
- The Intermediate CNC Lathe operator will have mastered the skills and qualifications
and job functions of the Basic CNC Lathe operator.
- Demonstrate proficiency in correctly interpreting part drawings
- Display Proficiency in basic shop math.
WHO WE ARE:Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: $18 to $35/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Temp to Hire