CNC Lathe Machinist
| Position: || CNC Lathe Machinist || Category: || Light Industrial Duties and Titles |
| City: || Fort Worth || State : || TX |
| Branch Name: || Fort Worth || Dress Code: || |
| Branch Phone: || (817) 268-1070 || Job ID: || 3449726 |
| Pay Information: || || Order Type: || Industrial - Temp to Hire |
North Fort Worth Area manufacturing company is growing, and adding an experienced CNC Lathe Machinist to their team.
Shift: 2nd shift only Monday - Friday 5:00pm - 3:00am(overtime up to 12 hrs. per day)
Pay: Starts at $20.00/hr. depending on experience
What will make you a successful CNC Machinist?
- Complete set-ups, modify programs and troubleshoot problems
- Proficient in using inspection tools such as micrometers, calipers, depth micrometers, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in threading
- Blue print reading and interpretation
- Oil & Gas industry experience
- Knowledge of G-Code to complete minor edits or programming
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply today! Email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Carlton Employees benefit from working for the BEST staffing agency in town! We offer our hard-working employees:
- $200 vacation bonus check after 1,200 hours of completed work
- After 2,000 hours of completed work, eligible for 6 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K program
- ACA Compliant health insurance
- Employee of the Month awards, based on performance and feedback
- $2 per day parking/toll reimbursement
| We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. |
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Pay: up to $20/hour
Job Status: Contract/Temporary,Temp to Hire