We’re hiring a CAD Designer for our Southeast Houston area client!
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, hard-working employee to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: CAD Designer
- Location: Southeast Houston area
- Pay: Depends on experience
- Hours: Mon-Fri
- Duration: Temp-To-Hire, possible Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: Southeast Houston area manufacturer seeks a CAD Designer for an immediate position. The CAD Designer will need to understand bill of materials methods and formatting inside Autodesk Inventor. Will be required to create detailed drawings using AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor software from sketches and 3D models. Able to pick up red lines, notes and changes.
- Requirements: 5+ years’ experience with Autodesk Inventor, 5+ years’ experience with AutoCAD and proficiency with MS Office. Able to read a tape measure and calipers. Experience with pressure vessel design, weld symbols and tolerances. Understanding of raw materials (angle, flatbar, plate, tubing, pipe). Exposure to assembly workflow and fabrication terms/techniques. Familiarity with American and European compliance. Degree in Engineering, ASME, GMAW or FCAW a big plus. Previous welding or CNC programming experience is also a plus.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with 40 years of experience! We have connection with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com. #SEJOBS
Job Status: Full Time,Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: SE-CD