Bilingual Logistics Specialist
We’re hiring a Bilingual Logistics Specialist for our Houston Inner Loop area client!
We are looking for experienced, reliable, hard-working employees to join our client’s team!
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DREAM JOB:
- Job Title: Bilingual Logistics Specialist
- Location: Houston Inner Loop area
- Pay: $58K plus 8.33% bonus eligibility, 401K-4% Match (Even if the employee does not contribute the company contributes 4% annually to the employee plan). Health Benefits paid 100% by the employer for employee and family. 30 days PTO time.
- Hours: 8-5, hybrid work schedule - work from home 2 days per week
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Description of Duties: International company in the Houston area seeks a Bilingual Logistics Specialist to add to their team. The Bilingual Logistics Specialist is a supply chain and logistics professional with 3+ years’ of experience in contract negotiations and vendor management, scheduling, logistics and customs coordination. The Logistics Specialist will need to negotiate, coordinate, and monitor supply chain operations, optimize shipping and transport procedures and negotiate competitive quotes and pricing for air, ocean and domestic shipments exporting to international markets, affiliates and customers. Strong ability to analyze KPI’s and trends in order to report weekly data analysis findings to upper management to use in making organizational decisions and improvements. Ensure that every scheduled shipment is properly documented and uploaded into dispatch and tracking system; expedite and/or reroute as necessary to ensure timely delivery.
- Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Maritime Operations / Logistics, Accounting, Business, Finance, or industry relevant subject preferred. (3+ years) of Import and Export Areas, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain. Ability to use SAP and Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must be bilingual: English/Spanish, Portuguese a plus.
WHO WE ARE:
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm in Texas with over 40 years of experience! We have connections with numerous hiring managers throughout Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. An application with us is an open application with our rock-star clients. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today, visit www.carltonstaffing.com.
Pay: from $58,000/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SWC-LS