| Job purpose |
* Provides general operational support for the Human Resources Department.
* Assists with various administrative tasks and projects as directed by the Human Resources Manager.
* Maintains departmental confidentiality.
* Assists with new employee orientation, maintenance of confidential records and completing required HR and benefit transactions
Duties and responsibilities
* Mailing, faxing, scanning, copying, and other clerical duties.
* Preparing, organizing and maintaining documents, files, and electronic files.
* Back-up Administrative Assistant for the front lobby.
* Back-up for Payroll processing.
* Assists with the development and production of designated queries, surveys, data collection, and reports.
* Assists with the coordination of new hires and temp employees.
* Generates memos, emails and reports when appropriate.
* Updates and maintain office policies and procedures.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related actions as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Required Skills
* Two years of related experience.
* Telephone skills, communication skills both verbal and written, proficiency in Microsoft Office, professionalism, customer fonus, excellent organizational skills and an attention to detail, manages pressure well.
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
* High School Diploma