Southwest Area company has an immediate need for a Account Manager. The Account Manager will be responsible for coordinating monthly reports, guiding financial decisions, and managing the accounts payable and receivable of the department.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination of monthly book closing and adjustments, fiscal year closing and adjustments, and all financial reporting of same.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by facilitating the audit process, providing information to external auditors.
- Helps guide financial decisions through the establishment and maintenance of internal controls.
- Oversees tax prep work of tax accountant, keeps appraised of current tax law.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements through review of existing and new legislation.
- Maintains accounting staff performance by coaching, counseling, monitoring and in some cases disciplining employees, followed up with (at least) annual appraisals of job performance.
- BA Degree in accounting with 7+years’ experience preferred or MA degree with 4+years' experience
- Hands on accounting experience and knowledge of general accepted accounting principles including invoicing, spreadsheets, general ledger, income/financial statements etc.
- CPA Certification or working towards a certification is preferred
- Experience utilizing Syteline and Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
This company will move quickly to hire the right Account Manager! Apply today!
Discover Rewarding Opportunities!
Carlton Staffing is a local staffing firm with 25 years of experience uniting job seekers with today's leading employers. Our employees enjoy numerous benefits, some of which include, holiday and vacation pay, health insurance and optional 401k. Don't wait another minute! Let our knowledgeable staff assist you today. www.carltonstaffing.com