A growing International Supply company in The Woodlands, Texas area is in need of an organized, experienced, and motivated Sales Assistant! If you are an energetic professional with a passion for customer service and interaction then this is the position for you!
What A Day in the Life of a Sales Assistant may look like:Answer phones/emails as needed.Connect with clients and customers to generate quotes and pricing.Interact with vendors to handle negotiations and contracts.Put together final quotes to send to clients and customers.Interact with freight companies to execute shipment of products.
What it takes to be the ideal Sales Assistant:High School diploma or equivalentMust have a minimum of 2 year(s) previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent attention to detail, good problem solving skills, strong organizational skills, collaborating skills, interpersonal skills, and logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic team environment
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Must have a ‘go-getter’ attitude and not be afraid to handle negotiations with vendors and clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- Must be able to type at least 50 words per minute (wpm).
If this sounds like the opportunity for you apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org! Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!