If you have previous Visual Quality Control Inspection experience, currently reside in the North West Houston area, and are currently searching for your next long-term career opportunity, then this the position for you!!
One of our quickly growing North West Houston area clients is in need of a motivated, experienced, and eager Quality Control Inspector to join their team!
What a Day Might Include:
- Prepare inspection plan based upon container packing lists
- Review and process non-conforming inventory for communication to product manufacturer
- Evaluate and revise First Article (FA) checklist as needed
- Handle all visual inspections of incoming products
- Maintain Quality Exception Report (QER) module within the Inspection database
- Attend weekly meetings with Distribution and Purchasing departments to prepare for upcoming container receiving schedule
What the Ideal Candidate will Have:
- Previous experience handling detailed and fast-paced visual inspections.
- Prior database and inventory/WMS software use required; Microsoft Access or Accellos a plus
Intermediate mathematical skills, including the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate! Apply today for immediate consideration