Who says temporary employees don’t get benefits?
As a Carlton employee, here are some of the benefits you are eligible for! Unlike some staffing agencies in Texas, Carlton Staffing is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package! We retain the highest quality employees due to the combination of our benefits and our commitment to working with the top companies in Houston, Dallas, and Fort Worth. For questions about these benefits contact your local staffing consultant.
- Insurance Benefits – We offer medical, dental, disability, life insurance & prescription drug coverage.
- PayCard / Direct Deposit – Employees can choose to have their pay deposited into a pay card or a personal bank account.
- 401K Program – Employees, who are 21 years of age or older are eligible to enroll in our 401K program after they have worked for Carlton for one year and have accumulated at least 1,000 hours during the year.
- Vacation Bonuses – Eligible employees can accumulate vacation bonuses.
- Parking Assistance -We will assist you with a maximum of two dollars per day for parking, bus fare, or toll reimbursements.
- Holiday Pay – We observe six holidays throughout the year: New Years Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. Depending on your tenure with Carlton, and your work schedule, you may qualify to receive holiday pay.
- Referral Bonuses – Carlton offers referral bonuses every time you refer someone to Carlton who subsequently works 80 hours with us.
- Employee of the Month Awards – Every month, each branch honors one of their best employees. The Employee of the Month receives special recognition, and become eligible to be nominated as the branch Employee of the Year. Employees of the Year are recognized by Carlton Staffing during National Staffing Employee Week.
- Performance Feedback and Rewards Program – Quality Control cards allow Carlton to monitor your performance. The feedback gained is shared with you, and is used to determine suitability for future assignments. We also hold a monthly QC challenge. This program collects all QC cards for a monthly drawing in each branch, rewarding the winning employee and supervisor with a prize.
- It is open enrollment time for Carlton Staffing temporary employees. The log in information is below with instructions for the login ID and the PIN:
- Point your web browser to
- Login ID = your SSN (9 digits).
- Personal Identification Number(PIN) is the last 4 digits of yourSSN and the last 2 digits of theyear you were born (this shouldbe a 6 digit number)